Job Title: Professional Inside Sales Company Name
Location: Houston, TX, US
Pay Rate: TBD
The Inside Sales Professional (ISP) should manage the customer portfolio to maximize revenues and profits, building new business with small to medium size customers by phone by placing over 60 calls per day. The ISP will target specific customer segments and manage a portfolio of accounts within an assigned territory in order to drive revenue to the company.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Source new sales opportunities through outbound cold/warm calls, inbound lead follow-ups, and email/text correspondence.
- Goal of 50-60 outbound calls per shift
- Utilize the CEMEX Sales Process to cultivate mutually beneficial relationships with internal and external customers
- Maintain and expand an accurate database of prospects using Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system tools
- Participate in training and shadowing sessions, meetings, skill building, and professional development classes
- Coordinate with dispatch, credit, and quality control representatives for status on orders to ensure the delivery commitment to clients is met
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Strong phone presence with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Experience with building successful customer relationships
- Ability to adapt to a variety of situations
- Strong knowledge of ERP systems preferably SAP ECC (Sales & Distribution), CRM tools such as Microsoft Dynamics
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and Visio
- Bilingual Spanish is strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent. Business, sales, or marketing background is a plus.
To be discussed