Job Title: Sales Development Representative
As a Sales Development Representative, you will be responsible for producing a pipeline of qualified opportunities from marketing programs and target call campaigns for Sales in line with our annual targets. Emphasis will be on quality and targeted verticals.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Create and execute on a weekly and daily call plan based on inbound activity and marketing programs.
- Research companies and contacts prior to calls. Call with a purpose. Call with a plan.
- Have a working knowledge of targeted verticals and their unique requirements.
- Collect information from prospects about Budget, Authority, Need, and Timing to help qualify opportunities.
- Follow-up each call via email with the appropriate information and call to action.
- Set-up follow-up Discovery Calls with Sales team to move lead along in sales process.
- Track performance against targets on a weekly basis. Performance will based on number of meetings arranged, but more importantly number of qualified opportunities accepted by Sales.
- Transition leads to Sales and maintain proper level of involvement. Help ensure leads don’t fall through the cracks.
- Stay current on industry trends, news, regulations, particularly around assigned verticals.
- Provide feedback to Marketing colleagues regarding industry trends and other relevant information that could inform our messaging and product/service roadmap.
- Bring creative ideas to Marketing to assist in the nurturing of industry contacts
Preferred Skills and Experience
- 0-2 years of work experience, preferably in business to business sales development or experience in a numbers-driven sales environment
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or Similar
- A quick learner and self- starter
- Demonstrated confidence and lack of fear
- Excellent written and oral communicationsskills[NF1]
- A strong phone presence
- Excellent organizational skills and a strong sense of follow-through
- Flexible, team player
- Comfortable working under pressure
$20 per hour plus bonuses