Job Title: Inside Sales Representative
Pay Rate: TBD
As an Inside Sales Representative, you will be focused on building strong customer relationships and delivering excellent customer service to our OEM Electrical Contractors. The position focuses on suggesting and delivering the right product solutions to meet customer needs. You will be prospecting for new sales opportunities, generating leads via outbound calling and e-mail as well as providing pricing and delivery information. This Inside Sales Representative position takes care of our OEM customers within the assigned territory.
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Knowledge and experience in selling electrical power products
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A confident and determined approach
- Resilience and the ability to solve problems and come up with creative, customer focused solutions
- Self-motivation and drive
- A competitive attitude and work ethic
- Competitive base salary plus a monthly bonus pay program to reward you for your results.
- Exceptional training and development programs to support your career growth.
- Empowerment and flexibility to manage your sales desk.
- The resources of an industry leader. Anixter can offer customers a deep product line, technical expertise, and world-class supply chain services.
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Opportunities for career growth and stability within a Fortune 500 company.